RECIPE: BanOat Cookies
After a week off of blogging I am back with this super easy and delicious recipe!
These are THE BEST! Super healthy, very easy to put together and the perfect way to use your overripe bananas (cause if you are anything like me you buy way more NaNas than you can eat...)
As their name suggests, these cookies' main ingredients are bananas and oats! You can feel free to experiment and substitute the rest of the list below, but the cookies were spectacular like this! Bake them and you won't regret it!
2-3 ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/3 cup cocoa nibs
2 tbsp chia seeds
1) Preheat your oven to 180*C/350*F.
2) Mash the bananas, add the oil and vanilla and mix the rest of the ingredients in.
3) Create little balls (I usually use an ice-cream scoop) and put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4) Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until golden on the sides.
5) Set aside to cool on a cooling rack.