RECIPE: Spinach & Arugula Veggie Chips
Spinach & Arugula Veggie Chips
Alright, this is most certainly the easiest recipe I have ever posted on the blog!
This veggie chips takes literally minutes to put together and to bake and it is the perfect treat for your salty cravings!
1 cup of arugula
1 cup of baby spinach
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, turmeric, finely chopped dried rosemary, cayenne (optional if you like it spicy) or any other herbs of your choice.
1) Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F.
2) Wash and dry very well the spinach and arugula. You can use paper towels or a clean kitchen towel.
3) Place the dry veggies in a bowl, add coconut oil and mix with your hands until every leaf is covered well.
4) Season with your spices of choice, salt and pepper and put on a baking sheet. Place them in a single layer - try to avoid overlapping of the leaves so they become nice and crunchy.
5) Bake for 8-10 minutes and ENJOY!